AoG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is voicelesscore95

Our users have posted a total of 102 messages in 49 subjects

Pets And What Ther good for. Locations and lvls

Go down

Pets And What Ther good for. Locations and lvls Empty Pets And What Ther good for. Locations and lvls

Post  Unforgivable Sun May 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Fams-good Damage and good speed more uses i dont know of

Elfs-verry good d.p and verry good h.p need constent use of special ability to critical,slow

Chickens-good h.p bad d.p good Damage and decent critical hits,note-not as good h.p or critical hits as elfs

Satryos-They heal,i dont know about ther damage or defence points

bears-They do a mighty roar that does knoledge damage good,h.p

Locations For pets

Fams-Kobold kave b2 north west, lvl,16~18 (note- not ex), Highway of robbers b2 all around map going to have to hunt them down,32~42 (note-not ex),tagta fams 72~97, throughout all of caves found in tagta mine all levels(note-They are ex), Tw Falls,all cave contains familiars,98~135 (note-they are not ex they where in the pass but not any more), nameless broken tower b4 lvl 325~350 (note-they are ex),sweep tower idk exact location 335~350 (note-they are ex), oss found all over tower 425~430 (note-they are ex)

Chickens-one map left of strass (64~74) (they are zin)

Elfs-multiple locations u see around redstone but The best ones are in tela tunell b2 need thief and high light resistance (lvl 3~6)

Strayos-mold dezer i dont know exact location (lvl 325~lvl350)

Bears-one map left of strass just above chickens(lvl 60~68) need some one to heal u and they stun
Unforgivable
Unforgivable

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum